Pages

Monday 4 April 2016

Who He Really Is

London is the city of firm faces, you can be on a commute to work and not see a friendly face in sight . I was on the tube and a man was sat opposite me, face like a brick wall. You could tell he was a businessman, nice tailor fitted suit and clean shoes. He didn't look approachable, not in the slightest. I could imagine him being the mean boss in a work place, all status no empathy. So I got up as we approached my stop and so did he. As we walked towards the escalator he had his Oyster card at hand. He tapped out and was greeted by a beautiful young woman and the smile I saw on his face was refreshing. That stern business man from the tube had blossomed when he saw his lady. They exchanged pleasantries, he loosened his tie and put his arm around her tight. She clung to him and was staring up at him in awe.

I hope you enjoy my next piece.


No comments:

Post a Comment