Pages

Monday 7 March 2016

In One Breath

Hello beautiful people!

So I've been emailed and messaged a few times by people who are interested in  the motivation behind my poems.
Now I know reading them you probably think I'm a major hopeless romantic who has lived a life full of heartbreak! Just to explain further these poems are not just inspired by my personal experiences but it can range from other people's stories to music, to books. This is where the beauty of poetry lies, it's an outpouring of sentiment. A reaction to something....

So as I mentioned above I was asked to talk about some of the stories behind my pieces which I will start doing for some of them.

This piece is about a lovely young woman who I know and love, who is in a relationship she knows isn't right for her. Although she knows she needs to walk away, although she plucks up some courage when it comes down to it she still wants him to just love her. To prove her heart right that somewhere within he loves her. Many people get wrapped up in situations like this and don't know what to do next...so much has been invested that you are in too deep... It's a war of heart and head.



Enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment